We are seeking to fulfill a Junior FileMaker Developer vacancy to assist the onward development and support of our flagship “BusinessMan” product.
You will be working work with our team of certified developers to continue to deliver the highest level of service and quality.
You would be expected to:
- provide an input to all current and future development strategies
- design and build bespoke solutions using the latest technologies
- manage a project without supervision
- work on incredibly diverse projects with all their associated challenges
- communicate and work closely with customers worldwide
You may have the opportunity to travel, to work with our international customers.
You must have an excellent work ethic and a drive to improve your knowledge of the FileMaker Pro environment and other associated technologies.
You must be able to work closely with other developers and have a team approach.
Depending on your experience, manage a project from end to end.
You must have strong customer facing skills as you will be representing the company each time you speak to one of them.
This is an office based position, requiring you to be located within commuting distance of our Saltash office.
Benefits working for Computech IT Services:
- Potential for additional earning
- Extremely varied and interesting projects
- New opportunities to learn and put your knowledge into practice
- Working in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Working alongside some of the nicest and most talented engineers
- Potential for international travel
Please do not apply unless you are willing to relocate.