We are seeking to fulfill a Senior FileMaker Developer vacancy to assist the onward development and support of our flagship “BusinessMan” product.
We are looking for an applicant to have a minimum of 4 years experience developing FileMaker Pro based applications.
An understanding of business processes would be a huge benefit.
You should be ambitious with a drive to move into a senior responsible position within the company upon proven capability.
This role is a full-time long-term position, working 37.5 hours a week, based in our office located near to Plymouth in the South West of the UK.
You must be able to take up employment in the UK and able to relocate to the south-west.
Please do not apply if you are not willing to relocate.
For US citizens applying for positions in our US office (Florida) please contact us.
- Minimum 4 Years of FileMaker Pro Development.
- Ability to work directly with clients interpreting and meeting their requirements.
- Prepared to work outside our standard working hours (9:00 – 17:30) to meet with customers (via conference call) from other parts of the world in different time zones.
- An understanding of e-commerce and the processes involved in achieving integration with internal business systems
- An understanding of UI/UX principles
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Business Analysis skills
- CRM / ERP / MRP Experience
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Delivering solutions in a commercial environment
Benefits working for Computech
- Up to 32k D.O.E
- Potential for additional earning
- Extremely varied and interesting projects
- New opportunities to learn and put your knowledge into practice
- Working in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Working alongside some of the nicest and most talented engineers.
- Potential for international travel.